Open to the public from July 2016, in the building where the Sisters settled on their arrival in Angers in 1829, the Museum traces the history and the mission of the congregation from St. John Eudes and St. Mary Euphrasia Pelletier.
Besides making known its roots, its mains objectives are to communicate the mission of the Sisters and lay Mission Partners in France and internationally as well as increase public awareness on current social issues.
Thanks to a dynamic and modern scenographic circuit in the three official languages of the Congregation (French, English, Spanish, the story of Our Lady of Charity of the Good Shepherd is honoured from its origins until now.
Clic here for more information (opening times, admission fees, etc.)
Réservations (groupes) :
Tél 02 41 72 18 93